Our Legal Professionals
Our Ohio employment law attorneys work for you
"Nilges Draher is a Class Act!! Thank You Again For Going Above and Beyond!!!" - Debbie P.
Each and every lawyer and team member at Nilges Draher LLC is 100% committed to providing excellent service. This commitment to excellent service is among some of our non-negotiable core values. We believe this commitment to excellence is one of the many things that sets us apart from other employment law attorneys.
Part of providing excellent service is giving each and every case the attention that it deserves. We know that every case is different - every case presents different challenges. That is why we take the time to learn about your specific employment law issue. That is why we take the time to craft a strategy that addresses your needs.
Our commitment to excellence results in positive case results for our clients. To date, we've recovered more than $30 million (and counting) for workers.
Our commitment to excellence also explains why we receive so many positive reviews and testimonials from clients.
Trust our team of experienced employment law attorneys and staff. We can help.
Meet our team
Our legal team includes several experienced employment law attorneys and other dedicated legal professionals. You can learn more about each one by clicking on their name below:
- Hans A. Nilges, Partner
- Shannon M. Draher, Partner
- Christopher J. Lalak, Partner
- Jeffrey Moyle, Attorney
- Robi J. Baishnab, Attorney
- Kayla M. Bennett, Office Manager
- Taylor M. Arnold, Paralegal
- Ashley R. Chiavaroli, Paralegal
- Luda Kovalishin, Paralegal
- Misty Fontana, Intake Specialist
- Ashley Barnhart, Intake Specialist
We encourage you to discuss the details of your case with one of our experienced employment law attorneys. There is no issue that is too hard or complex for our team. We can help.
Our promise to you
As your legal team, you can expect the following from us when you choose to hire our law firm:
- We promise to listen to you.
- We promise to answer all of your questions.
- We promise to explain that law that applies to your circumstances.
- We promise to keep you informed throughout your case.
- We promise to return your phone calls or emails in a timely manner.
- We promise to consult with you on every important decision involving your case
- We promise to thoroughly investigate your complaint.
- We promise to work tirelessly towards a solution that satisfies your expectations.
Employment laws are complex. Don't try to figure them out on your own. Let our experienced employment lawyers help you. Contact us right now and schedule your free consultation today. We can help.
"Honest caring team that treats you with the utmost dignity and respect." - Jeff L.