Christopher J. Lalak
Experienced Ohio employment law attorney
"Chris and the firm understands the ins & outs. He took me on when no one else did." - Ray P.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Email: Email Me
Chris in his own words
I have dedicated my legal career to employment litigation and helping my clients achieve their goals. I take great pride in leading the Employment Litigation practice group here at Nilges Draher LLC because we can stand up for employees' rights and fight back against mistreatment in the workplace.
Before beginning my legal career, I served as an officer in the United States Marine Corps, and I bring the discipline I learned in the military to my legal practice. Throughout my career, I've cultivated a strong reputation within the field, and I am proud to have been recognized by my peers as an Ohio Super Lawyer-Rising Star in the field of Labor and Employment Litigation for the years 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
J.D. (cum laude)
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
B.A. (cum laude)
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2016-2021
- Ohio Association for Justice, member