Experienced Ohio employment law attorney
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Email: Email Me
Jeffrey in his own words
I developed an interest in employment law after working as a human resources professional at a large manufacturing company. Because of that interest, I decided to attend law school and become an employment attorney.
After graduating from law school with high honors, I went to work for the largest employment law firm in the world, where I had the opportunity to litigate cases under a number of employment laws, including the Ohio and Federal Civil Rights Acts, Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and other state and federal labor and employment laws.
After spending nearly a decade representing employers, I made the decision to join the team at Nilges Draher LLC because of their stellar reputation in the legal community and innovative approach to litigation. Most importantly, joining the team at Nilges Draher has given me the opportunity to use my experience and knowledge to help vindicate the rights of employees who have been mistreated in the workplace.
I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your case to determine the best strategy for resolving any issues you have had with your employer, whether that be through litigation, mediation, or by other methods.
- Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2009
Honors: Order of the Coif
Honors: Senior Editor, Case Western Reserve Law Review
Honors: Dean's List every semester
Honors: Highest Grade Award for Employment Law, Discrimination in Employment, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Legal Writing
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
B.A., Bachelor of Arts, 2005
Major: Political Science
Honors: Dean's List
Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- American Sign Language (conversant)